Jeri Blumenthal Stuart ?☮️✌️
A
Please get involved in your local school board situations. This vile Moms For Liberty group is going around the country to every local board spewing their views in school districts they do not even live in!

They are finding and hand picking local people to join their fight and we need to stop them
11:47 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Carrie Hall
A
In response to Jeri Blumenthal Stuart ?☮️✌️.
I think that since 2020 is when people are waking up to realize that local elections matter
01:35 PM - Jul 02, 2023
A
In response to Carrie Hall.
Let's hope that momentum continues!!
02:29 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Jennifer Vannette
A
We've already had to fight this battle last election. They put up a full slate. Thankfully we managed to fend them off in a very purple region so it wasn't a certainty. But ppl have to start now, get organized, raise money. The campaign already began.
12:44 PM - Jul 02, 2023
BetsyK #FirstWave
A
I find this scary. I teach in a community that is predominately Republican. Hopefully they'll leave us alone, but I'm not holding my breath. I hope Newsom and the Dem legislature does something about this group before they ruin education here in CA.
11:54 AM - Jul 02, 2023
A
In response to BetsyK #FirstWave.
I am in a mostly blue area and they came into one of the districts and lost BADLY in the last election. But not everyone has the same fortune as me to be in an area that will not put up with them!
11:56 AM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}