MSW Media
A
Christopher Bouzy is giving us the opportunity to recreate the online experience. No more targeted harassment, no fascist propaganda and no white supremacy. No selling ad space to foreign adversaries. If this site lives up to its promise, think of the positive implications it will have for 2024.
08:30 PM - Feb 15, 2023
brash
A
In response to MSW Media.
You are absolutely right. Everybody stay positive! Don't let the Mainstream Media sow fear. We can change much! Stand strong!
12:37 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Stephanie Rogers
A
Thankful to be here and hope Twitr implodes but if this is only a space where we are "preaching to the choir", I'm not sure we can change much. Still hopeful though.
09:43 PM - Feb 20, 2023
HaphazardDilettante
A
I am so here for this. My social media presence had been whittled down to my insta after quitting FB when the former guy got elected and backing off Twitter thanks to Elon. I’m glad to be here at the beginning.
11:31 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Jeff(Teach)
B
In response to HaphazardDilettante.
I have done the same. I finally deactivated my X account. Only took me about 2hrs. They don’t want you leaving. 😂
11:05 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Bev Turner
A
I used to think if I stayed on Twitter and TRIED to have reasonable discussion with MAGA, it would help but it just escalated tension. I love it here but how do we reach people to try to educate? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going back to that awful bird.
04:49 PM - Feb 16, 2023
scribblegurl
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I'm not here to educate (or to be educated). I'm here to have interesting conversations. I'm here for the global cocktail party full of interesting people.
03:53 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Mona Hawkins
A
In response to Bev Turner.
A lot of the accounts that escalate and become abusive have been shown to be automated or semi-automated bot accounts. Spoutible is supposed to be free of those, so I think we will still get lots of people here from differing perspectives, but without all the vitriol.
04:37 PM - Feb 20, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Imagine the positivity it will help create.
02:44 PM - Feb 16, 2023
J Leep
A
Me personally, I won't mind when/if this site has ads. I just hope that the ad placement and appearance is suttle and not intrusive.

Something like ads being a quarter the height of a spout window or like a banner ad.
🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
08:15 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Rhea Marie
A
Yes! Much needed! I looking forward 🤩🍿 Spouter 💫🌏🇺🇸✨🙌🙌
05:39 AM - Feb 16, 2023
KLov@MildtheMist
A
Absolutely 💯 %. We need a platform where facts are facts and truth is shared as is, no spin. Yet debate is civil.
12:08 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Dianne
A
Curious why I’m hearing negative comments about Christopher Bouzy? I invited some people I am following on Twitter to come over to Spoutible and there has been comments and claims about trust issues and doubt as to Chris’s motives, honesty, etc. I appreciate thought/comments re. this.
10:58 PM - Feb 15, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Dianne.
He posted about this on his page.
11:11 PM - Feb 16, 2023
scribblegurl
A
In response to Dianne.
He created BotSentinel, which identifies bots and disruptive accounts on Twitter, which really pissed those people off. He supports Meghan & Harry, which pisses their obsessed haters off.
03:57 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Kevin
A
Change makers
10:41 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Leah Cohen
A
I KNOW!!!! 💃🏽👏🐳🎊. I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! I’m so excited!! 🙋‍♀️🐳
10:35 PM - Feb 15, 2023
SusieQ
A
All hats off to @cbouzy he is the man of the hour. Been here for a week and must say it’s been smooth sailing for the most part. Few hiccups here and there but what do you think will happen when you are introducing the best thing on the internet. Time to rest @cbouzy you deserve at least a nap 😴
10:33 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Kathryn
A
Well stated! I am so excited to be on Spoutible. We have a lot to look forward to with this site.
10:32 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Karen Wynter
A
09:40 PM - Feb 15, 2023
David Stone
A
What's sadly lacking is a civilized forum where both sides can debate and communicate their positions without fear of snark or harassment. If this is just another echo chamber, I doubt we can achieve much.
09:29 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to David Stone.
This is a civilised forum, people who choose to be here can engage in civilised debate . . All SM is an echo chamber of our own making because we decide who to follow and engage with and who to ignore or block based on our beliefs/views/politics .
10:05 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Richard Allaire
A
In response to David Stone.
Preach… progress and change requires some effort and stress to get anywhere meaningful!
10:06 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Patti
A
And thus far, no one’s using it as a a dating app! 💖 hope it stays that way
09:28 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Richard Allaire
A
In response to Patti.
I suspect it’s inevitable, my gut says it will feel different when it happens.
10:08 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Todd Ler
A
This could be the greatest echo chamber ever. No more heated and interesting debate, just flaccid bias confirmation. Time will tell.
08:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
MSW Media
A
In response to Todd Ler.
The hope is to have all the reasonable voices. We can disagree without allowing hate to run rampant.
08:54 PM - Feb 15, 2023
emrey35
A
Good! Glad to be here especially now that I have been shadowbanned on the bird!
08:32 PM - Feb 15, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}