Jennifer Cohn
A
Concerns about fraudulently altered voter registrations were apparently referred to the Florida Attorney’s Office (Kathy Fernandez Rundle), never to be heard of again. 🥵 #flapol https://threadreaderapp.co...
10:25 PM - Feb 15, 2023
A. J. Woodson
A
In response to Jennifer Cohn.
Can you say voter's suppression boys and girls
08:06 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Cloe Skawl
B
I have Spouted and Tweeted this story. Cheating by Republicans seems to be getting worse with each election. Most Republicans can't win a fair race but accuse the Democrats of election fraud just for mail-in ballots. Republicans know Democrats go to the polls more often than their constituents do.
03:28 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Alicia Norman
A
Proof positive that not all heroes wear capes! I appreciate your hard work!
10:20 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
Interesting,,, the last 3 election , have had to call the Sec of State where i live due to my name removed from voter scrolls prior to primary and general election, had to seek legal assistance to have that, nonsense stopped .. That is why, Sec of State 2 years ago WAS Replaced with competency..😇😜
06:20 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
Where is DOJ?
08:04 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Lefty Allen
B
Can someone explain the impact of this? You would still vote for whoever you want, can’t you?

We don’t register with a party in Canada.
07:34 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
In response to Lefty Allen.
This is how it should be.
07:36 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Squiggly Lines
A
Just like the guilty partner, the GOP believes everyone is cheating because they are. #AccusationsAreConfessions
07:30 AM - Feb 22, 2023 (Edited)
Cloe Skawl
B
In response to Squiggly Lines.
You are correct, Ms. Squiggly. That's why I do all the cheating so my wife doesn't have to feel guilty.
I'm totally joking. Never cheated and happily divorced. LOL
03:35 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Mia DaCosta
A
They can't win any other way.
10:34 PM - Feb 15, 2023
DewdropSpouts
A
In response to Mia DaCosta.
Nope. Cheating is all they got…. & lies. They have lots of those too. This is so enraging while they’re all out there screaming about rigged elections. Every accusation is a confession.
11:59 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}