Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Please don't buy into this narrative as I once did.
If Dianne Feinstein left the JC now, the GOP wouldn't let Dems replace her, so ALL of Biden's Judge nominations, etc., would be held until after 2024. She's protecting Democracy by staying & allowing Biden to get more judges confirmed.
Iz Here @Iz_Here
#Democrats , esp those on the #SenateJudiciary Cmttee, are stuck in park until #DianneFeinstein ends her vanity term & retires. She's been a legislative hero but every hero must leave the field when they are no longer capable of critical tasks at hand. She is derailing the entire SJC agenda.
05:34 AM - Apr 30, 2023
09:57 PM - Jul 04, 2023
brash
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Right on! That's what it is!
11:33 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Heather Brooks
A
Thank you for sharing. I didn’t know this and hadn’t heard of it through any of the Feinstein coverage…
08:22 AM - Jul 05, 2023
A
In response to Heather Brooks.
Most of the main coverage while she was ill was about demands for her to step down. A few independent outlets dug deeper & reported the facts. Thankfully, a spouter shared them here & I understood why she had to stay. Sadly, many media outlets don't do the work & just parrot GOP lies/narratives.
11:01 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Iz Here
A
Check the date.
03:37 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Ryan Gavin
A
Thank you for interjecting a bit of reality into somebody's masturbation fantasy
01:16 AM - Jul 05, 2023
K Ray
A
Well said! I'm pinning this!
12:11 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
I truly wish that your words can puncture the walls of some obstinate Democrats. You couldn't have said it anymore, movingly and fluently 👏🏼🥰
11:47 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Shawne Land
A
Exactly!!! It's as if people are expecting the GOP to do the honorable thing. They showed us who they were when they blocked President Obama's nominations for judges, and we should believe them. I'm grateful for Senator Feinstein.
11:32 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
I thought, for sure, that I was following you. I am now.
11:23 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Alfredo Dominguez
A
Republicans would not replace Feinstein on the committee, it gives the GOP an advantage.
10:44 PM - Jul 04, 2023
A
In response to Alfredo Dominguez.
Exactly!
02:28 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Eric B
B
The Governor of California would replace her if she stepped down. The QOP wouldn't be able to stop it.
10:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
I’mthatgurl @lahdidahbaby
A
In response to Eric B.
Exactly
11:54 PM - Jul 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Mari Tini
A
She was elected by her constituents and has every right to be there. Republicans won't accept/ vote in her replacement on the Judiciary committee if she did resign. So stop with ageist, uninformed comments.
10:08 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}