R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor
A
Highlights from the +44 podcast. A conversation with a panel of 4 Black Brits discussing “What do Prince Harry's revelations reveal about racism in Britain?” I enjoyed the different perspectives though some resonated more than others. Worth watching in full. #Spare

https://youtu.be/SOb-frpjc...
PRINCE HARRY SPECIAL (Season 2, Episode 7) | +44 Podcast with Sideman & Zeze Millz | Amazon Music - YouTube

What do Prince Harry's revelations reveal about racism in Britain? This week Sideman & Zeze Millz are joined by journalist Melissa Sigodo and writer Rhammel ...

03:38 AM - Feb 01, 2023
Catherine Jolly
A
In response to R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor.
Thanks for sharing. I will listen.
07:53 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
🐳It really is a good listen. I believe they echo a microcosm here as well on how black people view #harryandmeghan 's relationship and family drama. #UnconsciousBias & #racism isn't the same but one can lead to the other. 🌊
07:27 PM - Feb 08, 2023
L.V. Can
A
Yea, a couple (not all) of the speakers did resonate for me. TY for sharing, R_S.
ps: I also listened to, & read again, that famous article of yours that James O'B read so passionately, and it still is a 'hit' for me. 😌
10:03 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Glow
A
Oh my God. Zeze Mills infuriates me with her assumption that Harry wants to be a white saviour and his anti institution campaign is not good or violent enough to make change. She makes my blood boil.
05:54 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Martini C
A
In response to Glow.
I wonder what civic changes around racism, inequity the participants would like to see happen in the years ahead and if they are implementing any strategies to achieve such.
02:47 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Ronke Robson
B
Great discussion. Not sure the white saviour accusation on PH is justified.He found sentabale with an African prince and they are doing great work. Just like Oprah&her school inSA. Harry has a genuine love for the continent. His work has changed the lives of many young people.
11:48 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Royal Southern Lady
A
Thanks for the recommendation. Although I did not always agree with their perspectives, it was an interesting conversation.
11:18 PM - Feb 01, 2023
R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor
A
In response to Royal Southern Lady.
My thoughts as well. Glad you enjoyed it.
07:26 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Giveters
A
I found that guy nahh and ignorant He wasn't making any sense. A difference of opinion is always great when accompanied with facts that make sense... not propaganda. Good job as always.
10:40 PM - Feb 01, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
I listened to it and it was great 👍
10:06 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Nathaniel Mackall
A
listening now and so good to hear some black Brits talking that talk
08:06 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Hey Lady
A
Thank you💐
05:57 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Elo Shep
A
😘
03:48 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Alisha Pacheco
A
Came across this a few days ago loved the discussion👍🏾
02:52 PM - Feb 01, 2023
natnewscot
A
Watched earlier today. It was very good indeed.
02:08 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Creationist Sussex
A
Thanks for sharing. I will check out the podcast.👍
01:01 PM - Feb 01, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}