Portia McGonagal
A
As someone who advocates for equal rights for women, if an adult woman makes a choice I wouldn't about how she lives her life, I accept that. I won't take her agency. I also want these women to accept that others make different choices. They don't like that idea.
11:31 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
The illusion of control is a destructive force. Even fellow women think its okay to subjugate women towards archaic rules that often harm us. its crazy we still deal with this.
12:10 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
Right? I lived through the "Mommy Wars" garbage between SAHMs and Moms who worked outside the home, something I thought was left behind w/my mom's generation. And "Cookiegate" when Hillary said she didn't stay at home baking cookies. We're going backward.
02:01 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
And conservative EVILgelicals will be the first to disparage Muslim ideals while championing marriage for underaged girls & arranged unions. The ultimate goal is white babies by any means necessary. The battle of the bimbos; stepford wives or KimK? But unlike slavery; this will be a choice.
03:24 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Unknown Soldier
A
I have an 11yr old daughter and something I’m noticing is that many of these little girls of the non leg washers are basically being groomed to be wives. They don’t want them to be smarter than the boys. Things have been very eye opening for me.
02:09 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Unknown Soldier.
It's very reactionary and regressive, and scary.
02:27 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Maura
B
In response to Unknown Soldier.
Tell her to follow her dreams.

Women are the cournerstone of society and intellectual equals

We will not walk behind men

We will walk beside them as equals
02:29 PM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}