Amy H Peterson
A
#SpoutibleArticle #JournalistsOnSpoutible Currently working on #Spoutible article - hoping to land @cbouzy interview for national pub. Meanwhile, we want to interview @Spoutible community about the Spirit of Spoutible. Go to brief form here and be in touch if want 2 talk more.
05:14 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to Amy H Peterson.
Which publication?
08:28 AM - Oct 23, 2023
Amy H Peterson
A
In response to Substantion_THEE_ Igra.
I’m hoping to land it. I put her several a few months ago and never heard from them. I’m going to go to some personal contacts and see how we can get this done.
06:45 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Just filled out the survey, I'm happy to do so and to be contacted for further information if need be. I was completely honest and praised the hell out of Spoutibl. Every spoutian should fill out the survey. It's about a 5 minute task and we should all want to be part of this particular story!!!
10:13 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
I filled out the form.
08:18 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:14 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Brian Green
A
Love this!
06:37 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
I filled out the form. I'm willing to share my experiences with Spoutible via email. 🙂
05:55 PM - Jul 05, 2023
The Rodent
A
The form asks you to sign in to Google account. Is that an error? (Not really wanting it to scrape my Google ID for purposes of a Spoutible questionnaire.)
05:33 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Amy H Peterson
A
In response to The Rodent.
Ooh. I thought by opening it to everyone with the link it would be...
I think I'm always signed into a Google Account when I fill these out, but I operate through my gmail so it is not concerning to me. Anyone wishing an alternate format, please PM me.
Thank you.
05:54 PM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}