Ola
A
thread 1/2
Unpopular opinion: "The customer is always right" is one of the most toxic phrases in business and needs to be retired forever.
Ola @Olatunde
Customer is not always right.

True Story.
A friend live in an affluent area of Vancouver, Canada. They have a grocery store that is like a Whole Foods, which is very popular in the community. This is part of a chain in that area.
One day, he was in the store in line where…

It’s a thread👇🏽
07:26 AM - May 04, 2023
09:16 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/2
“The customer is always right" is one of the most dangerous sayings in business.

A customer who makes employees feel uncomfortable or unsafe isn't right, and we shouldn't be encouraging employees to put up with abuse.
09:30 AM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
Tom K
A
In response to Ola.
I was told the customer is always the customer… whether right or wrong.
05:37 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Kyle Hagedorn
A
In response to Ola.
My understanding of the phrase:
The Customer is always right about what the Customer wants.
The Customer is usually wrong over whether it's possible to get what they want.
05:33 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Midnight Tree Bandit
A
In response to Ola.
Anyone who atually works in customer service knows this to be true. But we have to assume they are right for the security of our jobs and our businesses. Because no one likes to be called a liar.
01:54 PM - Jul 06, 2023
MJ Robertshaw
A
In response to Ola.
I work in the healthcare field and can attest that some people think that this applies with their medical appointments, too.
01:11 PM - Jul 06, 2023
MJ Robertshaw
A
In response to MJ Robertshaw.
True story:
Back in the Philippines, was a trainee in this major private hospital where only the rich and powerful can afford the best service. I had a patient who is a known broadcaster with a 'tough guy' image. He was brought down in a hospital bed for his diagnostic exam. I was tasked by manager
01:13 PM - Jul 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Ola
A
In response to GARY ROWE.
👍🏽
09:25 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}