Mary OContrary
A
Who would love to see #FoxNews lose their license and finally be held truly accountable?
05:52 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Rolmao. Does the laughter show my sorrow, if netwrk goes ba bye, which it wont but should it???i ill miss my favorite frid nite sman down..
09:36 PM - Jul 08, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
Definitely won't shed tears here if they go. But like you, I’ll miss one of my favorite punching bags.
10:07 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
Can they go after Fox affiliates? Most of them aren't directly tied to Fox News on cable TV which isn't under FCC control. There are hundreds of Fox affiliates in just about every city. Seems like an unattainable reach.
06:40 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Crafty Kitty.
Unless they’re directly connected to Fox Corp, this wouldn’t impact them. It would certainly send a very loud and clear message, though, to every other news org if Fox has their license yanked.
07:08 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
i'd smile kinda cynically (i'm working on it). the damage is done & can't b repaired. a dozen worse "news" outlets are on 24/7. maybe it would scare some of those dozen, so that's good; but on the whole, i'm leaning toward the kinda cynical smile. or maybe a bitter smile! i wonder which is easier.
06:24 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Yep, I feel the same way. I wondered whether the $787Bn settlement would deter some of the other news site’s behavior. Since I don’t watch them, I’ll never know. Losing a license would absolutely be a huge wake up call for all of them.
06:36 PM - Jul 07, 2023 (Edited)
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
Finally! I’m looking forward to what Smart Matic has in store for Murdoch.
05:59 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Angie is Supercalifragilistic….
It can’t come soon enough but I suppose it gives me plenty of time to restock on popcorn. 🍿
06:09 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Diane Pinkerton
A
05:56 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}