Max Skepticos
B
In response to Nadeem Ahmed.
Fascists ban it, we read it.
03:39 PM - Jul 26, 2023
VisionOfDarkness
A
100% agree with Stephen, he's one of my favorite authors and people in general. Also, I grew up about an hour from him. He's a great guy and I have been tweeting at him to join Spoutible.
10:48 AM - Feb 20, 2023
soSeyChelles
A
Exactly!
10:42 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
Funny that it should be Stephen King saying that, my mom wouldn't let me read his books when I was younger. So I had a huge stash of them hidden in my bedroom (obtained from friends, bookstores, even the bus driver gave me some of her old paperbacks).
10:23 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Stig & The Grumble
A
I have been debating on getting a Little Free Library box to install on my corner. Maybe someday when I have some extra cash laying around.
10:35 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Maureen
A
In response to Stig & The Grumble.
Check with your local library - and maybe lists they have. My town has about a dozen, and people add books all the time. But think it started small. And donations. Think local people who had hammers :) helped build.
10:36 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Cary Cat Lady
A
In response to Stig & The Grumble.
Most rich people are just awful & greedy. They spend on ridiculous luxuries instead of doing good, like setting up a system of little free banned book libraries, building low-cost housing or propping up important but money-losing small businesses.
10:08 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Garry Cohen
A
Now, if we could just get Stephen King on @Spoutible
04:30 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}