Laura Rachelle
A
thread 1/1
This video is a little older, but the conditions in the Kakuma Refugee Camp have only gotten worse for the people fleeing violence in the surrounding countries. The LGBTQ+ people are suffering some of the worst human indignities. Let's share their stories & use our voices & resources to help them.💔
The Danger LGBTQ+ Face In Kakuma Refugee Camp - YouTube

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/mattcullenKakuma Refugee Camp is located in the North-Western region of Kenya, and was opened in 1992 to house the 16,000 “l...

12:13 PM - Jul 08, 2023
HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER AND ACTIVITIES ??️‍⚧️
B
In response to Laura Rachelle.
@LauraRachelle .

Your voice and awareness will make a difference between life and death .I call upon each and everyone not to keep silent.. I am avictim of rape because of my sexual orientation.We beg the international community to stand with us. We are powerless but you're powerful. #onelove 🙏🌈
05:29 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER AND ACTIVITIES ??️‍⚧️.
You are much more powerful than you know and I will keep sharing your words. You are right, the people in other countries have a responsibility to call attention to the atrocities that are happening there. We are #onepeople , #oneworld , #onelove and we must fight for each other. Stay safe! 💕🌈🙏
05:37 AM - Jul 10, 2023
HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER AND ACTIVITIES ??️‍⚧️
B
In response to Laura Rachelle.
Thank you so much for sharing xx🌈the intimidation is to much , threats is on hig level, the majority in this camp are homophobic gang. I was interviewed with our queer media Matt cullen. Ever since I am on hiding to save life. But I will speak no one will speak for us.We need help and support 🙏🌈
05:21 AM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}