Mary OContrary
A
Every once in awhile you see a headline that makes you go, "Wha...?"

What do you think? Do you believe this might be possible? Or are you a skeptic?

#UFO
10:19 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Gadget? He probably should be a little more specific on why he thinks it could be an extra-terrestrial "gadget".
11:07 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
He has no real idea what he has, but he certainly knows how to play for headlines and draw attention. I just hope the QAnon crowd are wearing their tinfoil hats.
11:12 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Dave's Not Here Man
A
Scientific inquiry requires 2 things: skepticism regarding claims (they must be proved, in order to be accepted); and, an open-mindedness to accept claims which are proven.
10:34 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dave's Not Here Man.
Very well stated. Thank you.
10:38 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
I'm a skeptic. I have a hard time believing this story and then finding it on New Nation. I don't find them a very credible source. I'll have to do some research to see what's out there on this. Interesting article.
10:33 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
I will always be a skeptic until it’s proven beyond a doubt. I’ve never heard of New Nation? Will Google it. This article is from The Hill, which tends to be a reliable source but they generally focus on politics. So I’m a bit surprised to see something like this posted on their site.
10:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Jim Brooks
A
It sounds like someone would like more funding. I was less skeptical until Marco Rubio was quoted.
10:31 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Jim Brooks.
Oooo, I missed that part. I must have quit reading before finishing the article. Now I have to go back and reread.
10:33 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Patrick Roach
A
It feels like a logical leap to get to alien tech based on what they found, but it's a fascinating discovery!
10:22 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Patrick Roach.
When I started reading the article, that was my first thought. Second was, "He's just another conspiracy theorist." The Hill is generally a more reputable news source, though. Either way, its still a fascinating discovery if it turns out to just be an interstellar space rock.
10:30 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
If it were true the government would have possession of it and it would be locked away in a laboratory under a mountain somewhere. We would never hear of it
10:21 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
LOL, you're probably right.
10:41 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}