I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chance
B
Biden and the Democratic party do NOTHING for BLACK people after they get elected it's the same SHIT over and over again and to be honest they will continue to do it until the BLACK voting block cost them an election I don't know if this will be that election but from the midterms it looks promising
In response to I Smoked Threads.
12:22 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Madeline Donohue
A
In response to Chance.
We have failed to get laws passed. Why is that? Tim Scott. He failed to deliver on the police bill. He’s an R. Voting rights? The GOP squashed it. The Biden administration has made efforts but the voters didn’t put enough DEMs in office to help. NY voters really failed w a 5 seat loss. You too?
08:15 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Madeline Donohue.
You just want someone to argue with the Democrats had CONTROL of both chambers of Congress they couldn't muster their whole party to come together to kill the FILIBUSTER and pass legislation but you want to blame Scott when he was in the minority he only prevailed because the Dems allowed him too!!
10:53 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Madeline Donohue.
Let me tell you about those 9 seats that cost us control of Congress I wrote Biden in April of last year to get out in front of all the RACIST bills being passed into law he sat on it until late August before he spoke out against MAGA reps if he had did it back in April he wouldn't have lost control
11:22 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Serious Black
A
In response to Chance.
Police reform consent decrees, 5.6 Billion to HBCUs, infrastructure funds for improvements in AA communities, funds to Black farmers, progress on reparations ALL DEMS and/or Biden and ALL fought against by Rs. And there's much more.

Youre either trolling or not paying attention.
04:40 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Serious Black.
Everything you could name I can take a sledge hammer to it at the end of the day how does any of that keep us safe from being killed by the police or from RACIST and last but not least none of that SHIT puts any food on the table or clothes on our backs!! Just performative BULLSHIT
06:02 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Serious Black.
My vote is trolling.
02:12 PM - Jul 17, 2023
kganje
A
In response to Chance.
I’m wondering if you believe it will go better with Republicans in control. Honest question.
04:10 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to kganje.
No but is that supposed to play into how I think? Why the FUCK should I keep surrendering my vote when I don't get SHIT for it in return? That would be just like if I voted for the GOP
05:50 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Chance.
So a lot of people have been coming at me because I'm not voting for the Democratic party so I have a question for all you that choose to come at me why haven't BLACK people received a HATE CRIME BILL like the Asians got since Biden said he has the backs of BLACK people....?
02:54 PM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Chance.
Read the James Byrd Hates Crimes Act 2009. In addition, the George Floyd Policing Act was blocked by GOP Senators.

Do better sir.
07:32 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Gerald
B
In response to Chance.
Shhh.
02:36 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Lennie Moore
A
In response to Chance.
Not sure if you’re legit as your bot score is 41%, your handle has a bunch of numbers and you have no picture?
There’s a lot of white folks telling black folks what to do here. I hear your points, though, which are good ones. We all need to push for change, equity, and inclusion if we want progress.
02:15 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Lennie Moore.
Also Chance 456 is the dice game cee lo and the 711 is craps
02:21 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Lennie Moore.
Do I sound real now?
02:22 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Blue Soul
A
In response to Chance.
I'm genuinely curious. What is it that you would like to see Democrats do for Black people?
12:58 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Blue Soul.
First and foremost they must pass the George Floyd Justice Act I also want to see laws against RACISM where as if you or your kids do RACIST things you suffer from it loss of kids and employment type stuff and lastly a HATE CRIME BILL like the Asians got but for some reason BLACK ppl don't get SHIT!
01:04 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Tracy Gaulton
A
In response to Chance.
This is patently untrue. Please find better sources for information. Whoever you're listening to now is lying to you.
12:01 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Tracy Gaulton.
When was the last time they passed a law that directly effected BLACK people in a positive way because as I see it we have been taking the brunt of SHIT since 1964 and they haven't done a FUCKING thing for us since we are being killed by the police and your telling me it's untrue
12:18 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Chance.
This is a lie. Civil rights, voting rights, affirmative action support, housing policy, environmental justice and countless more policy issues are something Democrats and the Biden administration have and do work on. Any group saying "it's not enough" will result in much worse if GOP takes power.
11:48 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
You talking about the civil rights act that was passed 60 years ago.... The one they gutted....? Please don't insult my FUCKING intelligence with all that nonsense you listed down if we had LAWS to protect us we wouldn't need any of those BULLSHIT gimmicks that do NOTHING for us in the first place!!
12:22 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Housing policies like when BLACK people are trying to sell their houses and receive a smaller offer than white people those kind of policies...? You don't know what the FUCK your talking about sit this one out!!
12:24 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Darla
A
In response to Chance.
That type of maladjusted thought process elects Republicans every time. I am certain you are busy signing up new voters, doing research on what Democrats ARE DOING, understanding what prevents progress, and active in your community to make a difference, right? Or do you just sit back and complain?
11:43 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Brofucius
A
In response to Darla.
He sits back and complains.
12:45 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brofucius
A
In response to Chance.
Well. Do You want Republicans in Control where they repeal the 13th Amendment?

I mean, as it stands, Police are Primarily Pro Republican. The Prison Industrial Complex is Pro Republican, and The Majority of Inmates are African American. Laws differ between White, and Black. Is that what You want?
11:41 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Brofucius.
What I want is for my vote to matter for my community and voting for them gets me NOTHING so FUCK what you think they may have you scared to be put back in chains but trust me that SHIT would not end well for THEM!!
12:14 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brofucius
A
In response to Brofucius.
Had to block the insolent one.
01:01 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}