I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Greg Westbay
B
Nothing more intellectually lazy than the 'I voted for Biden and he didn't fix everything' crowd. Really? Did you sit back and let GOP win control of Courts, State legislatures, and the House, and now want ONE man to fix it all? Can you THINK CRITICALLY? Biden has done WORK FOR THE PEOPLE. Vote Dem!
In response to Reigart.
11:25 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Annette Welling-Cary
A
In response to Greg Westbay.
Biden Harris policies has made me whole again. In '08 when the Republicans crashed the economy I'm just being made whole thanks to the relief from the pandemic. As a daycare provider when everyone lost their jobs they didn't need care for their children. I called it my wilderness experience.
11:02 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
It's not Biden per se. It's an elite Democratic establishment that has pretty much ignored the neediest people in this country, continually voted for outlandish defense spending bills, ignored the human rights violations of countries that are "friendly" to us, etc. Still voting for Biden, but…
11:37 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
I'm so happy to see someone with "Progressive" in their bio say this. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
11:30 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
I swear some people think voting is the Amazon shopping equivalent of citizenship.
11:28 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
In response to Kirk Taylor.
This really made me think. Thank you!
11:32 AM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}