RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Let's normalize getting help for depression and other mental health issues.
Rep. Ritchie Torres @RitchieTorres
I admire Senator John Fetterman for openly seeking treatment for depression at Walter Reed.

Back in 2010, I was hospitalized for depression. I would not be alive, let alone in Congress, were it not for mental health care.

Millions of Americans are rooting for you, Senator.
03:53 PM - Feb 16, 2023
12:04 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
And let's also break down the economic barriers to good mental health care
07:19 PM - Oct 29, 2023
Kevin Wardrop
A
12 years and 4 months ago I suffered a massive nervous breakdown; it left me unable to eat or sleep properly and it took 4 months to get medicated and into a new groove. If you are struggling, reach out.
10:50 AM - Sep 18, 2023
Al Gray
A
Mental healthcare is part of taking care of yourself. You have every right to be healthy. I have decades of experience dealing with my mental health. Don't let someone shame you for needing, asking for, and getting help. There are people here who need and want you, even if you haven't met them yet.
02:14 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Arabella Clement
A
People who care— people who worry and doubt themselves and sometimes get discouraged that their perfectionism is telling them they fall short— people who feel the pain of others and suffer because they can’t do enough to help:
OFTEN SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION 💙Would we rather have sociopaths govern?
02:10 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Fetterman is the best! I’m glad he is taking care of himself and showing others that their health is first.
03:48 PM - Mar 01, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
I’ve struggled with depression for years. Losing my mom and my brother then covid just made it worse. I’m glad he’s getting the help he needs
01:00 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Kim Adams
A
ON BOARD 100% WAY PAST TIME. #MentalHealthMatters #behavioralhealth
12:23 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Agree, caring for mental health is healthcare and it’s time to remove the stigma.
12:12 AM - Feb 17, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Yeah we lost too many people to mental health issues that they felt they were at their last. My eldest nephew was one such person and he passed from suicide in 2017.
12:15 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}