FredGuttenberg
A
Six years ago, we celebrated Jaime's 14th & final birthday. Today, my baby girl should be turning 20. Rather than celebrating, we will spend the day in the Florida heat sitting at the cemetery. Tomorrow, we will get back to our work in her memory.

https://gofundme.com/f/jai...
07:16 AM - Jul 13, 2023
BBN Boomer
A
In response to FredGuttenberg.
Jaime and I share the same birthday, this just breaks my heart 💔 that this beautiful girl’s life was cut short so unnecessarily ! 😢
08:37 PM - Mar 25, 2024
j luch
A
Love always for you, your family, and all who have endured your same tragedy.
Thank you for all you do to right this wrong in our country. ❤️
07:04 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Thee Mame
A
I’m so sorry for what you’ve gone through. I really appreciate how you have turned your tragedy into your tremendous advocacy. 🙏🙏
11:07 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Rosetta
A
We will continue to keep Jaime’s memory alive while we fight the policies/laws or lack thereof that caused her passing. I honor her memory. I honor you and your family. Sending much love and hugs during this insanely horrific time.
11:03 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Myrian M
A
My heart goes out to you and your family 💔😥🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
04:25 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Thank you for always sharing Jaime with us 💞💕🌸.
Always my deepest, heartfelt condolences to you and your family for strength and peace each day. 💕🩷💕
04:01 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Mary Beth
A
You have honored her everyday in all the ways you have fought for gun control. I hope as you visit her today you are given a sign from Jaime and feel her love and pride in you and your wife ❤️
07:47 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Minou Roufail
A
How do you do it. It's unimaginable. Our heartfelt condolences.
07:38 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Bren
A
🕊 Jaime 🕊
💔
07:30 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
My heart aches for you and your family every day. She was so lovely and is still so loved. Our country has let you all down, and I hope we can keep making progress to protect all our families from gun violence.
07:29 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Patricia D'Cruze
A
🩷🩷🩷
07:28 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
My heart goes out to you and all the other families who celebrate "heavenly" birthdays of loved ones killed by guns. Please know how much your advocacy for sensible gun safety laws is appreciated. Your beautiful daughter would be proud.
07:27 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Socio-gen
A
Sending love to you and your family today and always.
07:24 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Corinne Hamstra
A
Thinking of you and your family. Thank you for your tireless advocacy in the midst of your unimaginable pain and loss.
07:18 AM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}