LH Grant
A
thread 1/5
Gun owning Texan. I have posted on guns many times. Background- I took and passed twice, with 100% scores on both the ranges and written the former concealed and open carry tests. I never got licenses and have not ever carried- house and vehicle. I first acquired….
Scarab Rose @ScarabRose
No, guns and particularly high capacity rifles / assault weapons are a problem in the hands of so many. We are not a society that processes our emotions well, so anyone in a bad mood or with a particular agenda threatens my life in ways that they wouldn't without loose gun access.
11:33 AM - Jul 15, 2023
11:50 AM - Jul 15, 2023
LH Grant
A
thread 2/5
Guns while living on the border and operating a business there. There are many many millions of ghost guns, the parts to make them and a shocking number of people who can and do build them. I lived in a part of west Texas on the border where I knew a handful of guys- several shouldn’t be allowed to
11:52 AM - Jul 15, 2023
LH Grant
A
thread 3/5
own guns who own a dozen or more, and numerous AR styles- long, short, large mags, etc etc. And they own thousands and thousands of rounds. For the war that is coming. Against whoever. They will hide and bury them if they become illegal. We need the following list of legislation….
11:56 AM - Jul 15, 2023
LH Grant
A
thread 4/5
- Ban all AR types; 12 mos govt buyback. Thereafter possession is a strict liability felony with jail time
- -Ban all large mags; make possession a felony
- registration of all sales including to family members
- require online gun safety and gun liability course be completed before transfer…..
12:59 PM - Jul 15, 2023
LH Grant
A
thread 5/5
- require affordable insurance
- limit how and when minors can handle guns- including when with parents
- require gun safes in all multi person residence.
01:01 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}