John Scalzi
A
Aside from the technical woes that come from starting up a whole new social media entity and everyone trying to sign up at the same time - how are all y'all liking Spoutible so far?
11:44 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Paul Is Abby Normal
B
In response to John Scalzi.
I like it a lot, and realize it has a ways to go. I think @cbouzy got a winner.
09:53 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Chris Goodson
A
I'm liking the font.
02:25 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Stevonnie Ross
A
Underwhelmed, starting with the gender question on signup for which they clearly didn't consult a single trans person. But it'd be nice if it surprised me.
10:32 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Jonathan
A
I like it. Takes some time to follow and get followers, but once you do, spouts start appearing. And to answer once of your other questions: I'm following you, but I don't really know you. Someone posted names of good people to follow and you were on the list!
07:04 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Chris Green
A
Definitely liking the vibes. Wondering if they'll stay as the platform takes off. Hopeful but cautious.
08:43 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
Love it. Spoutible is off to a great start.
My first computer was a Commodore 64 in 1985, or so.
I've seen a lot of new platforms over the years.
I think Spoutible could replace Twitter.
09:23 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Waning Gibbous Games
A
Honestly? I'm amazed how well the launch has gone. Minor glitches, slow speed for two days, and one unused port found and patched? This is the dream launch of many a tech giant

I'm loving the community and engagement, and loving how much better than the buzzard site it's going to be in a few mont
05:36 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Jay Eldred: Ent-Larch
A
loving it! Also glad to see you here :)
05:34 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Talonts
A
I'm liking it, but it's a bit too quiet.

Which is entirely understandable, and won't last, and then I won't be able to keep up later when it's booming.
04:27 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
So far so good
12:46 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Diane
A
Well having now replied within a thread, I can say that could use some tweaking in regards to how it displays. Also not a fan of backing out of a post dumping you at the top of the feed instead of where you were. But it's a work in progress and I like the feel so far.
04:32 PM - Feb 03, 2023
David J. Loehr
A
I like it. It feels the most natural so far. I'm sure once the bugs shake out and they develop an app version, it'll be aces.
04:31 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Paul Victor
A
In response to David J. Loehr.
Indeed this is already being worked on 🐳
10:52 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
Seems comfortably familiar, which I’m very happy about, but I’m eager for more of the people I follow to be on here so I can fill out my timeline with all of the content I want to see.
04:09 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Stephen I
A
Overall still has a hometown feel without all the influencers just trying gin up engagement "who thinks x? Like and retweet" gets really tired...really quick.

Just hoping some more of the accounts I engage with make the move as well.
03:43 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
I need to find some folks to follow so it's still very early days. But Bouzy's BotSentinel was great so I'll give this a shot.
02:32 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Joshua Moore
A
I love it! Love the integration of bot sentinel and the UI is definitely familiar but with improvements that make the experience better. Excited for more people to come check it out
01:47 PM - Feb 03, 2023 (Edited)
Carolyn
A
I think the interface is great and I EDITED A POST today so that's extra special awesome.

I feel like some of the bookish early adopters I follow aren't here yet (Cory Doctorow? Jessamyn West?) but YOU are so that's a start.
01:46 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Quoth the Raven
A
In response to Carolyn.
How are you able to edit a post, may I ask? That's exciting!
03:44 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Benjamin L. Clark
A
So far, I like it. I hope it can attract more users, etc. but I like what I'm seeing so far. Still finding my way around. [is there a dark mode on this thing?]
01:30 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Michael Russell
A
So far, so good. Major test will be when doors are opened to everyone. Cool vibe so far!
12:40 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Stephen Adkins
A
So far, I'm pretty hopeful that once the startup pains are over that it will be very fine.
12:39 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Emma Cole
A
So far, it's off to a decent start. I'm hoping once things stabilize a bit and they overcome some of the tech hurdles, more people I enjoy interacting with on Twitter hop over here.
12:29 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Kevin Raybould
A
It is calmer, less hate speech etc. But it doesn't have the depth of "news breakers" to follow yet. I also has some quirks in the UI that can be improved. Cautiously optimistic at this stage -- a good start.
12:10 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Cass Morris
A
Liking it so far! Better than the other alternatives I've tried out, but definitely hoping there are some UX tweaks forthcoming.
12:08 PM - Feb 03, 2023
RCMurphy
A
It's pretty good, now that the speed is up, but I'm hoping there's a serious reconfiguration of Notifications ASAP.
12:01 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Douglas Kelso
A
Looks promising so far. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.
12:00 PM - Feb 03, 2023
mizmaxgordon
A
So far, I like it. I am so used to the convenience of the bird app (add-ons) that I hope it REALLY takes off so developers create those shortcuts. But cut-and-pasting links works, too.
11:55 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Lori Anne Thomley
A
Glad to see you here. I’m loving this site and am confident that Chris and his team will continue to roll out the improvements as needed and as promised.
11:53 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Honorable Guilded Dirigible
A
Oh, one thing. On my android I have to go all the way to the profile to follow. Any chance we can get a follow from the avi or something?
11:48 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Judy Howe
A
I'm trying to figure it out, the layout of the platform is nice. I'm sure it's been a headache for Chris, but he should feel proud.🖐👏👏👏
11:47 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Kate Elizabeth
A
Glad to see you here. I like it so far. I really want to stop supporting twitter and I’m hoping this is a place to settle.
11:46 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}