Marc Elias
A
Reporters and pundits need to retire the phrase "voting wars." Expanding voting access is not partaking in a "war." The only war is the one *against* democracy by Republicans and their allies. This is not a "both sides" story, so please do not suggest it is.
12:49 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Love Miracles
B
In response to Marc Elias.
💯
11:08 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Sandra MG
A
I appreciate the way you are trying to hold MSM’s feet to the fire for misleading language and headlines. It’s so frustrating!
09:46 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Steve Hoover
B
Agreed, words matter. We need to get back to that point at the very least.
01:19 PM - Jul 20, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
05:29 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
#Voting is #Citizenrights . We need to get better at the fundamentals of calling something by its essence—#citizenship is an #entitlement for persons born in the #UnitedStates #Democracy #votingrights
12:29 PM - Jul 16, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
yeah also if I have to read "may have a chilling effect" one more goddamn time I swear to Hades I am not responsible for what happens next
04:56 PM - Jul 15, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Further proof that supremacy is baked in. The media is bending backwards to make the voting crises a both-sides issue. One political party no longer sees democracy as sustainable, if others have equal access to it and are actively subverting it. Just like P*tin, Republicans are attacking citizens.
04:40 PM - Jul 15, 2023
B Knapp
A
Cries in fascist Ohio 😭

https://ohiocapitaljournal...
02:08 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
So true. A democracy becomes stronger the more people participate. Making it harder to vote for no valid reason is intended to weaken democracy & make it easier to inflict policies that hurt people. Going on in Ohio right now on an epic scale.
01:53 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Diane Pinkerton
A
I have little faith reporters and pundits will listen. They need the "horse race."
12:50 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Pat Dalberg
A
In response to Diane Pinkerton.
I'd like to see them BOTH replaced by competent journalists reporting on facts, but I'm in a tiny minority with regards to news and reporting when so many are in the thrall of the spectacle.
02:19 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}