Steve Marmel
A
RFK Jr. complaining about being associated with conspiracy theories.
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle a pizzagate.
09:07 PM - Jul 15, 2023
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Steve Marmel.
He is his own conspiracy theory.
02:15 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Bo Dybkær
A
Always amazed that some pols think it's ok to have an "on-the-record" persona for garnering votes and popularity and a different "off-the-record" persona to use in private or when among those who agree with their true feelings 🙄🤥
11:40 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Jasra
A
I had a long & contentious conversation with a friend who is going to vote for him or a 3rd party. I used every argument at my disposal. He’s another Jill Stein, spoiler candidate. I just don’t get people.
05:39 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Bull City Coordinators
A
I've been following RFK, Jr., more closely than I should. He's not good for mental health. The guy is an absolute crackpot. The DNC is wise to not let him debate. We shouldn't give nuts like him more oxygen.
05:08 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Captain Renault
A
Considering the bromance he has with Little Bobby, Bill Maher should be grateful there's a writer's strike and he doesn't have to appear on TV.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-rails-nyt-media-hostile-rfk-jr-coverage
04:54 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Dustin Potter
B
If I say things off the record it can't count against me even if it's batshit crazy! Everyone knows that!
03:31 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Yamuna Ramachandran
A
He's a DINO. This is nothing new. He is anti-trans, too (pollution= transgender kids). This is his umpteenth anti-Semitic rant. As a Kennedy, he has to run as a Dem but he's preaching to the GOP, because they're his support system, and his votes.
02:01 PM - Jul 16, 2023 (Edited)
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
So bigotry is fine if it's not supposed to be in earshot of the people you're bigoted against?

How does "off the record" change anything?

He knows he shouldn't be saying it aloud?
01:04 PM - Jul 16, 2023
MDionneThompson
A
Off-the-record doesn't negate the anti-semitism. As a politician he should KNOW that nothing is off-the-record.

He won't get my vote!
12:18 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
In response to MDionneThompson.
As a public official AND a columnist I have to say that there is NO SUCH THING as off the record being an excuse for saying terrible things. None. Zero. Nope.
04:40 PM - Jul 16, 2023
citizenxoxo
A
Crazy how far he goes back in left wing radio. Used to listen to him on Air America, Democracy Now, and everyone else's program. He was considered a new Kennedy hope circa 2004 and then the guilt of his demons and throwing himself into Kremlin psy ops led him to Devil's Tower with mash potatoe brain
05:09 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Ginnette Powell
A
I love that.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste RFK Jr.
05:06 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
The dick calling the butt fuzzy.
11:34 PM - Jul 15, 2023
AssiduousRabbit
A
I want you to know I'm loving the "pot calling the kettle pizzagate" thing. Absolutely brilliant!
11:17 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Kate Head
A
09:36 PM - Jul 15, 2023
MegsGotMoxie
A
What a douche
09:08 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}