Rnsilverlake
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
Thank you for sharing. This may well help others who are not able/willing to lead but now know they are not alone.
04:24 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
I love that. It's exhausting. tho. Sometimes I just ignore or block. It's important to protect your own energy from these trolls.
03:41 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
Today's I did. I know one I encountered has a pattern of it and will go from one BBIMP to the next. Several others, too.

That ish needs to be stopped.
04:10 PM - Jul 16, 2023 (Edited)
Craig Wiesner
A
Yes and... People can and do change their minds. Not all, perhaps not even most, but some. In my life advocating for LGBTQQIA+ rights, I've seen the fiercest opponents become fierce allies, especially when someone they love comes out to them.
03:26 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
So true! I’m always thinking about the people in the room more than the person that I’m interacting with.
03:22 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Ann Werner
A
Precisely. If you don’t call out that kind of behavior and speech, you’re part of the problem.
03:19 PM - Jul 16, 2023
TrevWriter
A
Absolutely correct. On social media, I'm 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 aware that I have a larger audience.
03:04 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Kat Fitzpatrick
A
I agree with this 💯. You are talking to the audience or the person harmed, saying you are not alone.
02:46 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Katharyn B
A
This is true. Many times when I spoken out about an issue, I'll have people thank me....but later and in private. They appreciate having someone say the things they're uncomfortable saying.
02:35 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue
A
It's true. Racists, sexists, etc. are already dead set in their warped way of thinking. It's all about making others see how despicable they are.
01:53 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}