Marc Elias
A
Republicans have a plan for 2024. To win majority power with only the support of a minority of the electorate they are making it harder to vote and easier to cheat.

Please read my latest.
https://www.democracydocke...
08:02 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Marc Elias.
Hey would you please talk to the Democratic party and see if they would be willing to put the Democratic label to bed and rebrand themselves the UNION Party because they are clearly fighting the second coming of the Confederacy this would also be a brilliant political move on their part...?
01:05 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Vanessa White
B
And yet, there are millions of Americans who don’t know this, refuse to acknowledge the dire situation the country is in, and blissfully think this is all miraculously going to work out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s terrifying.
10:36 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Vanessa White.
It’s up to us to scream the warnings on social media, podcasts, streets, anywhere and everywhere we can! We should be echoing everything connected to the plans to create a dictatorship in America! Up to us to stop them!
10:46 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
It is mind boggling! Scary!
06:51 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Phred
A
Everyone single person needs to take one task. Registering a voter, knocking on doors, #PostcardsToVoters , text/phone banking, driving someone to the polls, election worker, something. Anything. Just pick the one you enjoy the most and do it.
10:15 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
In response to Phred.
Unfortunately, some of the items you have listed, states have outlawed, or are attempting to outlaw. It's more, figure out how to help make sure others can vote, without notifying the GOP WNP law enforcers we are helping people get their vote registered and counted. 🤨
06:55 PM - Jul 18, 2023
THEE Dr. Judy Kinney
A
In response to Phred.
Yes! If we could do this, and it’s easy, we can change things.
02:09 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Laura M
A
Power drunk GOP in Ohio are doing just that. Special election in Ohio is August 8. VOTE NO!!
09:35 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
The 2024 Elections will be the starkest choice between Democracy or #GOPFascism
@nytimes exposes #Project2025
We aleady see it's pernicious effects in
GOP-controlled states (see maddow)
The 34% of US who stayed home in 2020 must wake up, get up & #VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy
https://www.nytimes.c
09:30 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Dave May
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
This is the anti-American drivel cooked up by the "Heritage Foundation."

American heritage it is not.
10:06 PM - Oct 18, 2023
sr gillespie
A
I live in Florida. I went to the Hillsborough county elections site in Jan. to re-enroll for a mail in ballot as per the new law. I just went there today and had to do it all over again. Why, I do not know. Lot's more questions than in Jan. I will be checking monthly.
08:51 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Statman Stu
B
In response to sr gillespie.
Check, and check again. Errors happen, but the lengths the GOP will go to in order to 'cheat to win' is now, undeniable.
09:46 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Mama Kin
A
I've been warning that Repubs are steering the country towards authoritarianism. I had hopes that truly patriotic Rs would oppose it, but was I wrong?! This article came out yesterday. It's alarming, but comes as no surprise.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...
08:38 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Ground Control
A
Or as I've been calling it since the early 2010s, "American Apartheid".
08:24 AM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}