Christopher Bouzy
A
You have the choice of updating your OS and using the app, or stick with your current OS and not use the app. But it's not our job to accommodate you because you don't want to update your OS.
07:24 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Fearlessgirl24
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
First world problems.
08:09 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
Who was expecting backwards compatibility that badly? Dammit do you have the app on punchcards sir?
11:15 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Lin
A
I have a fully updated OS and the app is running beautifully. The only minor issue is the 1/4” at the top-the app doesn’t fill the entire screen of my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I switched to a light screen and it’s less bothersome. I know you fix it when you can. 👍🏼🐳💦
11:10 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Johanna
A
Just keep in mind that some folks *can’t* update to the right iOS because they can’t afford to buy a new phone.
It’s not always the case that folks *don’t want to* update 😌
11:10 PM - Jul 18, 2023
wood cider
A
In response to Johanna.
As a phone gets older it’s an expectation that it will no longer be compatible with some apps when your iOS is no longer supported. That’s on Apple.
02:48 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Mrs. de Winter
A
In response to Johanna.
I’m using an iPhone X, which is a good 5 years old. It’s using the latest iOS.
05:17 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Justin Minich
A
Which version of iOS do you need to run the app? If I upgrade, will that fix the keyboard issues?
09:11 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
In response to Justin Minich.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:58 AM - Jul 19, 2023
wood cider
A
In response to Justin Minich.
Always default to the latest iOS version.
02:49 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Gabriel Persaud
A
I always get not updating to a .0 release as things may not be stable. Once you get beyond that, security fixes for a device that has your life access on it overrides all for me. Even Meta apps eventually cut off older OS versions and they have a few hundred people to QA test on older versions.
09:00 PM - Jul 18, 2023
California Desert Gay
A
It's not Christopher's problem if you're using a phone that's so old it can't deal with updating the OS!! I've had to upgrade many an operating system in order to keep my system able to run all the apps I use (and I've bought new equipment when what I had become ostensibly obsolete).
08:31 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Remo
A
Entitled?
08:07 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Pamela Hilliard Owens
A
You tell him, @cbouzy !
07:44 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Susie Doty
A
WOW, It is so easy and imperative to update. Don't they know or care about their computers and they will have problems if they do not update? I look forwards to all my updates, especially IOS 17.
07:36 PM - Jul 18, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
And yeah also it begins with Apple and Android’s STOPPING THE SYSTEM UPDATES for devices.
07:30 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Anella Marie
A
I don't understand why someone wouldn't update it. There's important security bug fixes in these updates.
07:27 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Franz Dages
A
In response to Anella Marie.
Possibly because with OS updates often come new bugs.
I figure the security updates are worth dealing with the occasional bug, but some people don't feel that way.
07:29 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
In response to Anella Marie.
My observation is that it’s usually because there’s some app they want to keep using that isn’t being updated to work with the latest OS and/or there’s something about the current iOS version that they just don’t like. It’s silly. And, like you said, it involves potential security risks.
07:33 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}