I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Madeline Donohue
A
We have failed to get laws passed. Why is that? Tim Scott. He failed to deliver on the police bill. He’s an R. Voting rights? The GOP squashed it. The Biden administration has made efforts but the voters didn’t put enough DEMs in office to help. NY voters really failed w a 5 seat loss. You too?
In response to Chance.
08:15 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Madeline Donohue.
Let me tell you about those 9 seats that cost us control of Congress I wrote Biden in April of last year to get out in front of all the RACIST bills being passed into law he sat on it until late August before he spoke out against MAGA reps if he had did it back in April he wouldn't have lost control
11:22 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Madeline Donohue.
You just want someone to argue with the Democrats had CONTROL of both chambers of Congress they couldn't muster their whole party to come together to kill the FILIBUSTER and pass legislation but you want to blame Scott when he was in the minority he only prevailed because the Dems allowed him too!!
10:53 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}