Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Thank you for your patience. The code works flawlessly on our staging servers, but on production, there is a delay with spouts posting. We have identified the issue, but we will have to use the old code until Monday. The good news is the search is lightning fast on our production servers.
06:50 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
So when we finally do use the new search, you will be able to search our entire database of spouts and accounts in under a second.🤓😲
06:57 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Thomas Cantwell
A
I deleted my Twitter account a few weeks ago. Never going back. You're attempting to stand up a responsible, ethical social media infrastructure in a few months. I'm willing to tolerate a few glitches vs tolerating the intolerable on Twitter.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:15 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Katara Dixson
A
In response to Thomas Cantwell.
Welcome to Spoutible!
01:53 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I have to stay there because I need to regularly remind Ohio Secretary of state Frank "Jim Crow" LaRose that he is democracy-hating trash.
10:36 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
I love to use this image when I see a new pod member.🤓
10:34 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Debbie Shelden
A
I deactivated July 1, so still a week out from my account being deleted. Gotta be honest, my fingers are twitching a bit wanting to return. Disability and education twitter are strong and I miss them.
10:33 PM - Jul 22, 2023
propinquarkty
A
Well put and in a nutshell the reason why many of us are here- sick of operating in Elon’s nutshell.
10:31 PM - Jul 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}