Ola
A
From the moment @cbouzy requested we preregister, some of us knew Spoutible was here to stay. When the team finally releases the iOS and Android apps, it will take the world by storm.

By the way, whoever suggested the Echo function is a genius who deserves an accolade and a raise.
Ola @Olatunde
No matter how slowly you move, as long as you keep moving, you will succeed. Spoutible will eventually improve with time.
12:11 AM - Feb 02, 2023
11:40 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Haunani
A
In response to Ola.
IKR! There's so much I love about this Pod, but one of the little things that tickle me is that cute little wave-diving whale tale! @cbouzy #Spoutible
11:53 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Ola.
Yep, I’ve been on board since the inception. I love that my one vote counted toward what this was to become. I’m really happy here.
01:14 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Vanessa White.
👍🏽
11:24 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Joe Wiegert
A
In response to Ola.
When the app launches, so too will the new generation of social media influencers. WE will be a positive force for positive change! Keep on spoutin’ y’all!!!! 💁🏻🐳
12:47 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Joe Wiegert.
👍🏽
11:25 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Araminta's Legacy
A
In response to Ola.
The future is here! Emuskett can play with the Blue Bird by himself soon enough.. 😄
{#id:116639#} #Spoutible @cbouzy
#PeaceAndQuiet #MSM #NewWorld
11:01 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Sadie Winter
A
In response to Ola.
I think it's going to be a big game-changer. A safe space on social media that 'flag-shaggers' can't use it to bellow at ppl and stifle discussion. That's going to threaten some powerful ppl certainly in Australia. It will provide a space for lefty chat, indie campaigns and Greens to communicate. I
12:17 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Perchance to Read
A
In response to Ola.
I pre-registered (different name) but was not able to create an account in the first wave. Never heard back.🙃 Ended up with this account on Day 1 of open reg. Wasn't thrilled🥴 but am enjoying #Spoutible a lot, so I've just moved on and largely ditched twitter. It's much nicer over here.
12:16 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Roya Azimzadeh Sadraee
A
In response to Ola.
I really believe this will kill twitter once the app is released.
12:08 PM - Feb 18, 2023
cactusflinthead
A
In response to Ola.
It might only be 18 days old but it's light years ahead in format and use than the other alternatives to Twitterville.
Got my handle and ready to spout off.
11:44 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Ola
A
In response to cactusflinthead.
This platform doesn't feel like it is 18 days old at all. In the past few days, it has felt like a forum that has been in existence for ages, and it will even get better.

The team @cbouzy are doing amazingly well. I was optimistic it would get better. They have already surpassed my expectations.
12:01 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Emmie (((GenXennLawGal)))
A
In response to Ola.
Yesss can’t wait for the app!!
11:43 AM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}