Jon .
A
thread 1/4
2023/07/21 - Dev. Notes

i.) Enabled replies on all NEW Spouts on all Bots starting as of now, see thread below ⬇

ii.) In the last 24 hours added 2 new 🤖

ii.) Latest 🤖 List 🔗
https://spoutible.com/thre...
11:12 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Jon .
A
thread 2/4
When building the bots, I considered enabling Replies, and decided that I wanted the Bot just to 'report' the news, and if others wanted to quote then they could respond.

Also, reply notifications will become so overwhelming, I just won't be able to read any to and on the Bot accounts.
11:16 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Jon .
A
thread 3/4
If you are trying to respond to me, then please don't respond to the Bot account. They will not be monitored. I will only check replies and DMs to @developer .
11:17 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Jon .
A
thread 4/4
I understand some people want and like the conversation on the news / Spout item itself, and interact and comment on others. This was the reason I've turned on commenting, and will try it for a week and then change if needed.
11:19 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Jon .
A
Welp, I don’t want to give anyone a false impression since I’m not connected with the VP in any capacity. I see your point, not sure how to approach that.
In response to Ale Am.
09:25 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Ale Am
A
In response to Jon ..
…many are with you in this.
#Spoutible was born for this and from this.
The desire to demonstrate that change is possible and you’re part of this
09:48 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Ale Am
A
In response to Jon ..
No! don't worry, you absolutely do not give a false impression because progress and improvements sometimes encounter obstacles, however, by persisting and believing in it, results and justice are obtained with respect to the commitment you have made. And many are with you in this
09:44 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Ale Am
A
In response to Jon ..
Yes, exactly, I understood very well what all your work is bringing us, here on Spoutible, information from people who we consider legitimate, but unfortunately not everyone has grasped this concept of automation to bring information here and precisely the name BOT terrifies them
09:32 AM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}