Jill Wine-Banks
A
As former GC of US Army, I know DOJ is right to sue Texas for violating US navigable waters and not getting an Army COE permit. As a citizen, I want TX to be sued for its inhumane treatment of migrants and for encroaching on federal powers over immigration and foreign relations.
01:34 AM - Jul 25, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Jill Wine-Banks.
DOJ takes to long. This is a humanitarian and environmental crisis.

I think Biden needs to send some Nat Guard over there to dismantle the violent hate... then let the DOJ take it's course. #stoptheviolence
05:38 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Bill Kelly
A
Abbott should be emergently called to justice as any cruel, ruthless, murderous, sociopathic dictator should be.
12:45 PM - Jul 25, 2023
John Lobanowski
A
Good to see our strong ally Jill Wine-Banks here on Spoutible☑️♎️👊🏻
12:15 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Ruth Neese
A
Can we add Florida to that list for encroaching on federal powers over immigration and foreign relations?
10:17 AM - Jul 25, 2023
rossqsmith
A
Why does the Federal Gov't need to wait for the courts? Why not use its authority and remove these hazards and let Texas sue? Why not go on offense?
10:16 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
I wouldn't blink an eye if I saw Abbott treated the way he treats migrants.
08:29 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Lisa Barth
A
Well and isn’t part of the river Mexico?
08:04 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Lisa Barth.
This is illegal on multiple levels, including violating the Constitutional delineation of #bordersecurity as a federal, not state, power, directly violating a navigable water treaty w/Mexico, UN charter human rights violation, etc. #GregAbbott knows this & is asserting TX " #Sovereignty " 👀
05:56 PM - Jul 25, 2023
TPower2020 (Rachel B)
A
What Abbott is doing is unconscionable and criminal -and add to it what should be human trafficking charges for busing migrants. Thank goodness for the whistleblower exposing the orders re the floating drowning device.
06:47 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Tammy Kozior
A
So glad the fed is taking action. I don’t understand how Texans are ok with this…I know there are good people there!
06:43 AM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}