Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "what kind of fucked-up monster puts razor-wire booby traps in a river," about Greg Abbot's latest episode of cruelty for cruelty's sake. thanks for reading, and do sign onto my mailing list to make sure you never miss a post —
12:18 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Bill Kelly
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
A xtian Abbott carrying a cross in one hand and an assault rifle in the other.
03:10 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Adrienne
A
The one with usurped power (look it up - he is the most "powerful"/autocratic governor ever due to "special powers" he granted himself). We are living in actual hell (minus leprosy & whatever the fk else is wrong with FL).
06:37 AM - Jul 31, 2023
This Gurl
A
In response to Adrienne.
I live here and can attest that Florida IS trash. Hot garbage. Too much wrong to get into.
10:02 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Insley James
A
Jeff, I looked at your substack subscription but I honestly can't afford to subscribe. Because I was severely injured, I now live in constant pain and on $834 per month - not complaining, I still enjoy a high quality of life. Do you allow free subscriptions or does that 'none' button piss you off?
10:58 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Someone should dump Gregg Abbott in that river with his booby traps.
01:05 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Edward Hashima
A
Too bad that tree didn’t finish Greg Abattoir when it had the chance.
04:57 PM - Jul 25, 2023
OKJoAnn
B
That hurts my heart. What a worthless piece Gregg Abbott is.
02:19 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Char
A
Texas is a horror film. I'm not known for saying things like this, but Abbott is what I would consider to be evil. This is horrific. Also, things striking down the mandated water breaks for construction workers so they die of heatstroke.

Inhumanity is their brand. They don't govern. They kill.
12:36 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Sonia Santana
A
Cruelty is the point. And the fucked up kind of monsters are republicans and Texas Republicans are some of the worst monsters.😡😭
12:22 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Adrienne
A
In response to Sonia Santana.
You could say this constantly on loop and it still wouldn't be sufficient. This particular brand of evil is so unbearable! If I had the means, I'd gtfo so fast!
06:39 AM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}