Mary Locker
A
I do grow weary of "blame the Dems for poor messaging". Dem accomplishments are out there, pushed by the WH, POTUS and VEEP feeds. Also by our Senators, Congress folk, State Govs and party chairs. I can cite you chapter and verse of Biden/Harris achievements. But the media is invested in GOP chaos.
CLB @itsallmental22
When will the Democrats have a strategy for getting their message out? It’s no wonder that
the uninformed trust Republicans more on economy. This is so maddening! Get the message OUT, Dems!!!
04:25 PM - Jul 28, 2023
04:53 PM - Jul 28, 2023
John Colagioia
A
In response to Mary Locker.
Bluntly, the media is also invested in the GOP. Individual journalists may or may not be liberal, but the large conglomerates employing them would definitely prefer mass deregulation.
05:09 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to John Colagioia.
I agree. It wounds me that the press has become so corporate and has fallen so far from its intended purpose.
05:17 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!
A
Trump is a cash cow for them and there is sooooo many things they could be talking about! I switched to BBC because of it! Dems need to be creative with their media and hit local news channels more often. The big three are not moving off their pathetic storylines!
05:04 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!.
Sadly, Sinclair Broadcasting has bought up multiple small market TV stations and has scripted, conservative messages that the local anchors must follow. I abhor the fact that news is now about eyeballs and money instead of fulfilling its original purpose. Fair and balanced is history, it seems.
05:21 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Greg Westbay
B
Great point. On other sites I see Dems re-posting GOP BS to 'argue with them more' than I see them posting Dem accomplishments.
05:01 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Greg Westbay.
I hear you. I have no energy to spend in that kind of argument. I simply remind people that we outnumber the GOP voters. If we honor our responsibility as citizens to get to the polls every election, our majority will count. Then, I write letters with Vote Forward to get the reluctant off the couch.
05:14 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Cyndi Brown
A
The message is Dems are the exact opposite of the GQP. What else do they need to know?
04:55 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Cyndi Brown.
Wouldn't you think that would be enough? I can't think of a single thing the GOP offers to anyone other than their rich donors. The rest of our citizenry . . .the people they are contracted by oath to serve . . .are just annoying gnats to them.
05:03 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}