Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
YOU are Spoutible. YOU have helped this platform to flourish without the help of large accounts. YOU have turned Spoutible into a robust community. If certain individuals don't see the value in posting here, we will not beg them. We have a superior product and a fantastic community; it's their loss.
10:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If the "notable" Twitter accounts think they are "too big" for Spoutible, then we will cultivate a new generation of notable Spoutible accounts from the users who Spout here daily.
10:58 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
The snark doesn’t suit you. As Spoutible grows the notables will wander this way and we’ll grow our own.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:50 PM - Aug 01, 2023
TheeDebWild
A
In response to Steven Aufrecht.
Snark? I don’t hear snark at all, just truth.
04:33 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Viata Chew
A
The unmitigated gall of thinking you had any authority to tone police ANYONE, let alone the OWNER of the very sight you have been so graciously invited to participate on.
03:26 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
As an absolute expert on snark, I can assure you, that ain’t it.

If you perceive as such, maybe that’s your PTSD (Post Twitter Stress Disorder) talking. You might wanna find some chill pills to help you process that trauma so it doesn’t bleed into your interactions here.
02:58 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Who are you to tell someone you don't know what does or does not suit them?

What place do you have in this world that you believe anyone should care about your opinion on what "suits" them?
02:50 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
Tone policing the creator of this platform isn’t a good look at all. Doesn’t suit you in the least bit.
02:42 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
Why do you interpret a statement of facts by the founder of Spoutible to be snark?

That says so much about you.

Nothing about Bouzy.

Thanks for letting us know.
02:33 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Liney
A
02:23 PM - Aug 01, 2023 (Edited)
E Z
A
Second note, Stephen
https://spoutible.com/thre...
This community formed of Hope — w a commonality for peace and decency. It should be said, most of us have had enough policing and judgment by others.
In our appreciation for leadership and each other, we retain our rights to step up.
02:12 PM - Aug 01, 2023
daisybruni
A
Doesn't read as snark to me, more like @cbouzy telling it like it is. New notibles will arise here, whether or not the Twitter notibles decide to come.
02:12 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Ves Lee
A
In response to daisybruni.
Agree
02:34 PM - Aug 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Tricia
A
That's not snark and you saying it is shows your inability to comprehend the truth of what he is saying.
It doesn't suit you to tone police the amazing Black man that created this site for the marginalized. I would expect for you to apologize for your error in judgement. Let's see if you can.
01:53 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Grumble
A
Nice job of tone-pokicing a statement that doesn't have tone.
01:52 PM - Aug 01, 2023
E Z
A
Maybe tell the boss to smile more, Stephen?
01:49 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to E Z.
02:43 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
What snark??? Bouzy is addressing the constant drone of folks saying I wish...this was here...I wish... that was here...I wish...I wish...I wish... Do you think he does not hear this ALL THE TIME???...I know that I do. You know....that "snark" appears to be more suited to you.
01:26 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}