Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
thread 1/3
Voters falsely rate President Biden poorly on economic issues because that is the narrative the right has created. The left is too nuanced and weak in countering that narrative with facts.
Biden has been a Consequential President for the poor, the middle class, the country, and the planet.
09:15 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
thread 2/3
Facts:
09:16 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
thread 3/3
09:25 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Mike Estes
B
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
Joe is without doubt the best President of my lifetime, which now extends 66 years.
12:13 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
What I've found is that some voters have no patience for reading and getting into the weeds. Short and sweet memes they can share on social media help.

I started to collect theme. This one is my favorite. 😍
09:39 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Carlos Morais
B
No, no, no! This is the work of MSM, which are the unofficial mouthpiece of the GOP. They always downplay the successes of Democractic presidents. Bush, Bush 2 and Trump crash the economy, Clinton, Obama and Biden rescue it but the NYT always report their deeds with a "BUT". Cue Doug Balloon...
09:36 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Josiah Del Rey
A
In response to Carlos Morais.
Exactly! The media, under the guise of being “objective” continues to push the “both sides can’t seem to agree” angle, which serves their goal of deepening the divide that’s already there. They know that a lot of people won’t care to dig in past the headlines.
09:43 AM - Aug 02, 2023
dmark
A
That and bullshit headlines like that from the NYT.
09:35 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Thee Madam Lady ?
A
I am tired of people! They are not going to get everything if they don’t vote to put people in there to get things done. We need the house and the senate. But things are getting done as much as possible!
09:33 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
There's also the fact that even with jobs, many people are struggling to pay their bills.

Of course, raising the minimum wage is something the President can't do himself. That happens when we get a House majority, and a Senate supermajority (or a majority also willing to deal with the filibuster).
09:19 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}