Jay, in Illinois
A
I have a fairly large collection of #music . (13,554 files in 3,330 folders). I am a collector, and in looking through it all, i realized that I haven't listened to a pretty good chunk of said collection. So, I am going to go through and listen to all of it. 2 albums a day. I'm gonna jot my..
10:47 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Stephen Pollard
A
Nice collection! I started in the late 70s and as of today after converting albums to digital and continuing to add music. (I still buy my music. I don't even use Spotify or Apple Music.) Anyhow I have 40, 970 songs. :) Music means a lot to me. I also attend quite a few concerts.
In response to Jay, in Illinois.
12:19 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jay, in Illinois
A
In response to Stephen Pollard.
I am the same. My kids don't understand why I don't use an app. I just tell 'em I like what *I* like, not what some app thinks I like, and I can fine tune playlists better than an algorithm.
12:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Stephen Pollard
A
In response to Jay, in Illinois.
Yup, plus streaming music is not always reliable for me either in the car or at home. At home, my little area still doesn't even have fiber internet access. I still am dealing with old DSL lines over the phone lines. I want to be able to listen to what I want without the fear of interruption.
02:20 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}