aka TT
A
In response to Elle Hecate's Torch ?.
Yep! In other words, Your actions speak louder than your words.
08:29 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Ron Geurts
A
So true
11:53 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
The only way to stop America’s gun insanity is to prevent civilians from purchasing, owning, and carrying assault weapons of war and from carrying handguns, concealed or in plain view. This will never happen because of the gun lobby and feckless Republicans. America is a gun-sick society.
05:56 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
🙃#Upsidedownpolitics & thinking
12:24 AM - Feb 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Max Prophet
A
I'm probably further left than most of you & I'm new to gun ownership. So far I like it & I don't want to give it up. I got into it as a new hobby, joined a gun club/range. Took safety classes. Go regularly to practice and participate in an ongoing class. I was stepping outside my comfort zone. 1/?
07:12 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Max Prophet.
What I've learned is that it's a complicated issue. I no longer think bans will work. The majority of law abiding owners have them and you never hear about them. States with strict gun laws still have shootings. And countries like England that... 2/?
07:18 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Amanda Yocham
A
Knowledge is the existential threat to power. Keep people in the dark and give them guns reduces the competition.
02:12 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Xolani Mvulana
B
Ironically, I believe that the right in America would really rather kids die than be educated and be independently minded because they know that the more of those there are, the less power they will have. Nothing terrifies the right than losing power.
03:38 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Xolani Mvulana
B
In response to Xolani Mvulana.
It is a horrifying thought but I think its true.
03:39 AM - Feb 04, 2023
ThePhilo Sopherking?
A
A strong signal that society is on the verge of collapsing into a complete failed state. An implosion that will lead to its demise by internal strife & failure to unite under the great clause of togetherness. It might take 2 to tango but it only takes 1 to be recalcitrant & tear a country apart.🤔
02:47 AM - Feb 04, 2023
ThePhilo Sopherking?
A
In response to ThePhilo Sopherking?.
If this wisdom was applied in every election over the last 3 decades, a whole lot of these issues that the far right drums up as wedge issues would not have seen the light of day.
03:01 AM - Feb 04, 2023
AngryUpvoter
A
💯
01:46 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Cooper Alexander
A
Truth! 💯
10:47 PM - Feb 03, 2023
CharleLatrice