MeidasTouch Network
A
Yesterday during Trump's arraignment, the magistrate judge warned that Trump could be taken into custody should he violate the terms of his release.

Less than 24 hours later, it appears he's done just that. https://www.meidastouch.co...
06:24 PM - Aug 04, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
As with all the other "Trump will be in jail by the end of the week" predictions over the couple of years, this has aged like unrenneted milk.

I hope for it, democracy desperately needs it to happen, but I will only believe it when the cell doors clang shut.
04:12 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Linda Steinson
A
My gut wants him arrested and have internet priveledges withheld, but the situation is so complex. This Judge has to act impartially and with caution to achieve the best result, whether we like the decision on how they react or not. ...I am stocking up on popcorn 🙂
09:31 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Max Prophet
A
Start sending emails to the judge reminding them about the terms of his release and ask the judge to uphold the promise.
09:07 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Dıanna
A
So ...are we a nation of laws? Or not?
08:21 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
Trump is going to keep pushing those boundaries until a judge finally has the courage to tell him NO.

Treat "Mr. Trump" the way any other criminal who made public threats would be treated.
08:17 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Lucy Wilson
A
And as usual, nothing will be done
07:36 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Mary Beth
A
I just replied to @tristansnell that I believe he wants to be taken in and have his cult in the streets with their guns. Would be great if just the fringe showed up and got arrested alongside TFG. He is trying to start a war. We need him in prison soon. #TrumpIsACriminal
06:40 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Mary Beth.
Or he doesn’t believe he’ll be taken in, just given a “stern warning”. We shall see. I’m rooting for his arrest.
08:13 PM - Aug 04, 2023
MuzykConnexUs
A
agreed, they could/should, but if they haven't locked him up already, for the possession/sharing of top secret docs & his nation security risk, they're not gonna do it for his child-like social media messages 🙄
06:35 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Liz Ambrose
A
But will they do anything about it? Will his secret service try to stop them if they did?
06:34 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Liz Ambrose.
No, it would be a court-ordered warrant for his arrest and detention, pretty sure. They would have to stand aside.
06:39 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
If this is ignored, it will embolden him. He is just a naughty little man-child who loves to test his limits.
Except there are real-life nasty consequences here...
06:32 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Grace Anderegg
A
In response to Larry Canuck.
He is digging his own grave with his tongue. He belongs in prison with zero media access because of his ongoing stochastic terrorism.
08:35 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}