Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
thread 1/2
This issue should be echoed daily across all platforms until every fake elector is held accountable. WI Gov. Evers argues the 10 fake electors in his state should be charged for their actions. Republicans in AZ, GA, MI, NV, NM and PA, participated in this scheme, with only MI filing charges so far.
08:01 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
thread 2/2
As a side note, if there is anyone from the Frisco, TX police department monitoring spoutible; AZ stands for Arizona (AR is for Arkansas). Don't want them holding more innocent families at gun point because they are idiots and horribly trained.
08:14 PM - Aug 04, 2023 (Edited)
Love Miracles
B
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
For sure
11:07 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
I can not for the life of me see how anyone who participated in this could have thought it was legal. They were NOT duly elected "electors" by any stretch of anyone's imagination. At best they were dupes, at worst criminals. Let a jury decide.
09:01 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Insley James
A
That man is doing great things to return Wisconsin, the once and still beloved sister state to Michigan, and get her thinking again. Obviously, I admire him. Sure hope he doesn't have a creepy skeleton lurking and ready to make an appearance (But I'm not being pessimistic or anything...😄)
08:33 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}