Jess Martin
A
thread 1/2
Mes amis! I have decided to create a #YouTube channel for my video dumps of my #truffle weekend (and other sorts).

Anyway, I will progressively add more videos over the next week instead of creating my indomitable threads.

But needless to say, it was tres, tres superb. Lunch was magnifique 😘
10:39 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Jess Martin
A
thread 2/2
Bonjour mes amis! Hello from Marulan! - YouTube

Before we started our journey to la truffiere, we had coffee at a Marulan cafe.Here is my greetings to you all! To Ann, Born, Connie, Diane, Giordana, Jim, J...

10:42 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Giordana
A
LOL this is brilliant @JessMartin , especially that you managed to incorporate, "A dingo ate my baby" and in pure "Strine" at that! 😂
In response to Jess Martin.
10:52 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Russell Wingard
A
In response to Giordana.
Thanks for interpreting, @Giordana . I didn't catch the "dingo ate my baby" line either time it was said. 😶

And now I know what "Strine" means. 😄
11:09 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Russell Wingard.
@noblerot are you aware of the Lindy Chamberlain saga that occured here in Oz many moons ago? It was incredibly tragic but as with all tragedies, there is no such thing as "off limits" when it comes to jokes, especially with #Aussies 😘
12:11 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Giordana.
🤣😅😂 A certain bear - not that I'm naming any names - wanted me to say it.

@minnie #Strine
11:02 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Jess Martin.
Well that certain bear keeps getting mentioned, and each time I see "bear", I am reminded of my obsession with the series, *The Bear* - but it's a good association! 😘🐻
11:05 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}