Rebekah Jones
A
The man who was killed during a confrontation with the FBI was radicalized online by wealthy political conspiracy theorists; armed with weapons designed for war in a state that doesn't require permits to carry guns in public; and, sadly, there will be many others like him.
09:07 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Rebekah Jones.
I think he was killed, at least in part, because of his unshakable belief that he could say whatever the hell he wanted, and never face any consequences over it. Because that’s what all his Republican leaders have been doing, and they’ve been getting away with it. I think he figured he could, too.
10:48 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
If Tim McVeigh isn’t top of mind as an example of what happens when radicalized ppl get a wild hair, you aren’t paying attn. Our second civil war will be a guérilla war with constant, small scale street fights breaking out especially in vulnerable areas in blue cities.
09:18 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Homey Coombs
A
In response to Kate ChinaKatWrites.
I’ve thought about this. There are white nationalist “active clubs” training for hand to hand combat across the country.

We should be vigilant for sure but these guys don’t stand a chance against the us Military.
09:24 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Sigh…. Those wealthy instigators should be held accountable
09:11 AM - Aug 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}