Christopher Bouzy
A
In 2024, Democrats will need a platform to organize. Democrats can't organize on Mastodon, Post News, Bluesky, or Threads. So that leaves Twitter, Facebook, and Spoutible. Where do you think most Democrats will end up? This is just the start of a very long race.
12:15 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Is that why you are allowing the bad behavior from democratic party loyalists who dogpile when someone posts something that they hate? So they will flock to this site to organize next year? Allowing them to call people expressing opinions they disagree with "trolls, Russian stooges, etc?!"
09:32 PM - Sep 12, 2023
John Noble
A
Organize right here brother!
07:37 AM - Aug 19, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
They will run their arsses to Spoutible. Because all of the other major platforms are corrupted with White supremacy.
11:24 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Alfredo Dominguez
A
I organize where people are. Telegram is useful. Once Spoutible has pods, it will evolve into something unimaginable.
01:08 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
I see them choosing Spoutible and Twitter for 2024.
12:22 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Bren
A
Split between Twitter and Spoutible. Twitter will make it very difficult for Dems though. We may see a greater shift to Spoutible as time progresses.
09:02 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
I would like it to be here on #Spoutible
But how do we bring everyone over?
12:24 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Profit Greenly
A
In response to Julie BlueWave.
I think the key is reach. Right now so many spouts get 0-10 likes/echos. You can't do real organizing with that level of engagement. I want Spoutible to win, but it has to solve this problem to do so. Part of it is recruiting new users, but the virality and discoverability on here must improve.
09:59 AM - Oct 05, 2023
MR eLIAS
A
Everyone needs to bring people with them to the polls. This has to be a mass voting effort. If possible vote by mail. This is it. Everything is up for grabs.
12:22 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Operation Veracity
A
Spoutible will be the only place.

Please donate folks.
10:00 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
Yes, I was thinking about this today.
09:39 PM - Aug 13, 2023
eanybean
A
Although the threat to democracy that the right wing poses is more stark in the USA, and the impact potentially more devastating, ithe rise of fascism is a problem worldwide. I would hope Spoutible would be a safe place for all opposed to fascism to meet and organize, regardless of where they vote.
08:59 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Yes.

One of the main reasons I'm here is I believe Spoutible is the best social media platform on which to communicate and organize which is not dominated by fascist propaganda and abuse.

The Right's been winning on social media for a decade. Spoutible could help reverse that. And that's essential
08:03 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
I'm here and ready to roll.
04:47 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
DM echo rooms?
04:43 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Democrats…….
04:42 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Randall Krause
B
I suggest Spoutible
03:45 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
On what basis do you say that Dems can’t organize on Mastodon (or other apps)? I don’t follow the premise.

It’s entirely possible that one or more Dem party orgs could create 1/more Mastodon instance. Some news orgs doing that. Or just establish presence there on existing server.
03:39 PM - Aug 13, 2023
TheNurseIsIn
A
In response to Susan A. Kitchens.
Agreed. I find Mastodon to be easy to use, and finding people is just a search away, regardless of what instance they're on.
03:33 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
Now that Hunter and Jared are in the race it will be a long one. As a former user of the MAGAT site known as x, I can say without any reservation that the Democrats will dominate the Spoutible site while the MAGATS will stay with x or Lies Social. It's wonderful to have a safe space like Spoutible.
03:32 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Let's do it!
03:19 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Laura M
A
I’m hanging here.🤗
03:08 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Rebecca E
A
The activists I work with and know well are organizing on Threads and most are still on the other site, as well. I keep pushing Spoutible every chance I get. I think eventually they will come here but not until they realize Threads isn't the answer.
02:59 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Profit Greenly
A
In response to Rebecca E.
We need to make it so when they come here and post they get meaningful levels of interaction. If they don't they will leave/not come at all.
10:02 AM - Oct 05, 2023
LilTaiz
A
Here, I hope!🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
02:54 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Susie Doty
A
Hopefully, they will be here.
02:48 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
We need some non-MAGAt Republicans, some Independents, and other voices.

I am a fairly moderate Democrat. Not the norm here.

Are we welcoming other voices?
02:40 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Rebecca Mauk.
I appreciate you asking the question and your carefully worded follow up spouts. Some of the responses demonstrate that the platform doesn't determine the behavior. Mocking, piling on, misrepresenting, obliviousness to context, and the like are common here. Like life,
#ItsMixedBagsAllTheWayDown
10:42 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Rebecca Mauk.
republicans are republicans. There is no subcategory on a voting ballot. There is no such thing as non maga, only republicans who are in denial.
10:49 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Becky Helton
A
Mastadon is useless, you have to know which "instance" to join; it's no good for talking to non-voters or people new to this. But I don't see why Threads couldn't be as useful as Spoutible. I like it here, but candidates have to appeal to non-voters. Threads and Facebook should be used also.
02:40 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Spoutible in 2024 will be lit with political talk, not just with users but also with high-profile political figures who hopefully will join us. 🙂
02:32 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
This is why I consider myself a
#SpoutibleRecruiter

We all have to do our part to save our country and the world.
02:27 PM - Aug 13, 2023
darryl
A
Most will be on Threads. Me, Spoutible
02:24 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Ericlo
A
Spill?
02:15 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Caryl D
A
I think we are best here at Spoutible…but that means all Spouters must invite their friends on other platforms to join us.

I think your team is best situated to reach out to formal entities like government, news outlets, political pundits, campaign representatives and all people running for office
01:43 PM - Aug 13, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}