Robert Reich
A
BREAKING: A grand jury of Georgia citizens has reportedly indicted Trump on charges including racketeering and conspiracy for his alleged efforts to overturn the election results in that state.

This is his 4th indictment. He already faces 78 felony charges in 3 other cases.
11:13 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Robert Reich.
Now Imprison the Transphobic Criminal Douche like any other person who has been tried and found guilty of a crime.
08:17 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Jason Glaser
A
I like how the presentation makes it look like Trump-in-Jail is “speech ballooning” the actual post.
12:10 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Christian R
A
119 felony charges? Is that correct? Is that a world record for a single person? I wonder if he’s tired of winning? I’ll see myself out🚪
03:08 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Teri TaverasDeJesus
B
3 years! It took 3 years to charge him! This country is the slowest country in the world! In the meantime he’s been making money and running for president when the constitution says he cannot run for president for his treasonous crimes! He should have been arrested on the spot!
11:23 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Anton Markwart
A
Pretty good courtroom sketch artist, too.
11:19 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
#TrumpIndictments
#TrumpCrimeSyndicate
19 Defendants - 41 Felonies
Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Ken Cheseboro, Jenna Ellis & Former GA Officials & low-level Campaign staff
Constituted a criminal organization - a massive RICO conspiracy
11:15 PM - Aug 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}