Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Please avoid sharing opinions that, while they may not violate our terms of service/rules, could still be offensive and extremely hurtful to others. Additionally, if you choose to share such views, it's unreasonable to criticize others for responding in kind.
10:15 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
For example, spouting "I don't date fat women" or " I think all women belong in the kitchen" doesn't violate our terms of service or rules, but it's still offensive. You can expect people to have strongly worded replies. It doesn't mean Spoutible is toxic; it means you said something stupid.
10:22 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Have you been on my Facebook feed lol bc I'm dealing with this exact thing. Biden is in town. Someone posted that he is a pedophile etc & I replied. I wasn't nice but my post wasn't taken down. They came after me even though they accused me of doing the same things they're doing to me. Hello?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
01:55 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to Mary Becker.
I hear ya. Sometimes it's not even worth the energy that we exert to respond to these Magas. Sometimes it's just best to keep scrolling. There's nothing to be gained by responding anyway. The only possible outcome would be risking fb jail.
02:30 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Barbara Jean.
I do go after them. Eventually they stop, get suspended, fired etc. Bullies hv a special place in my heart. When I was 8 I saw a group of boys picking on this girl; she was terrified. I picked up a board & whacked their leader on the head and gave them a warning. They left her alone after that.
02:36 PM - Aug 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}