Tristan Snell
A
Republicans want to PROHIBIT 18-24 year olds from voting.

They’re declaring war on Gen Z.
01:58 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Paul Chenoweth
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
We chased this rabbit in the late 60’s where men/women IN COMBAT almost lost the right to vote (or drink). Any attempt to revert to that scenario is pure cowardice!
11:52 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Jose Gonzalez
A
Gotta say, am involved with a non-profit social movement organization run by Gen Z. That was the stupidest thing I have heard from any candidate. Yes, they've said many horrible, racist, misogynistic, cruel & anti LGTBQ+ things. But this is going to fuel Gen Z turnout against them. ❤️
08:10 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
This clearly violates the 26th Amendment. 😐
07:45 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Tanya Talks
A
They really are doubling down to returning to the 1950s. I guess white women WANT to be barefoot, pregnant, with no rights whatsoever and have their spouses beat them within an inch of their lives with impunity, because that's how things were back then.
04:36 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Roger Smith
A
Uhm, I guess MAGAt Republicans didn’t get around to reading the amendments during the stunt of reading the Constitution on the House floor? I remember when the 26th passed, enabling me to vote a year earlier, instead having to wait 5 years before being able to vote in a Presidential Election.
03:24 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
I’d like to prohibit anyone who voted for Cheetolini the traitor from voting, but there’s this pesky thing called the CONSTITUTION, & the 26th Amendment, you MAGA fools.
02:27 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Lori Capron
B
Not on my watch!
02:22 PM - Aug 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}