Diana
A
If you start posting about Biden's mental fitness, I'm not arguing with you. I'm just blocking.

Anyone who thinks he isn't sharp as a damn tack hasn't actually dealt with anyone in cognitive decline. I said what I said.
06:27 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
As someone who is going through a family member’s dementia journey I 100% agree that these idiots claiming Biden has dementia have no idea what they’re talking about.
In response to Diana.
07:00 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Betty McNiel
A
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
I’ve been through it too. The Biden claims are not in good faith, they just don’t have anything real to attack him on.
10:38 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to Betty McNiel.
Very true. People who say things like that are just throwing these statements out there like spaghetti on the wall. Just a jumble of nonsense that makes a mildly annoying mess.
10:40 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Diana
A
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
I'm sorry your family is dealing with that struggle. It's horrendous and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
07:04 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to Diana.
Thank you. I definitely feel for anyone going through it. It’s a constant challenge, unpredictable, exhausting, frustrating, & sad. I don’t like when people just throw out that someone has dementia because it’s a “savvy political talking point” with absolutely no bearing in fact. They have no idea.
07:07 PM - Aug 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}