Lisa Heinz
B
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿He'll be very busy trying to call Putin, crying in a corner, snorting ketchup packets, raiding Melania's closet
🍿
Tom Shafer @TomShafShafer
Don't care. However, we'll definitely enjoy your Thursday appearance. Ready for your close-up, Defendant Trump?
04:40 PM - Aug 22, 2023
08:14 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Lisa Heinz.
In addition to getting his "photo" taken, the report said they will record other info like his weight. I'm guessing this is the part that he is most upset about. 🤷
08:17 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Lisa Heinz
B
In response to Stewart Tan.
From what I've seen and heard, Vegas is taking bets
on his weight........ I say 425lbs.
08:19 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
I'm surprised no one has done a 3D model and estimate his weight (people are very creative). He's definitely obese and I don't mean that as an insult.

That's why when tfg was insulting chris christie for being fat, I was thinking "huh? you don't look in the mirror, do you?". 🤷
08:24 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Lisa Heinz
B
I know, and his is for his age obese, but that's what most men or women look like at that age if they're not really physically active and managing their diet.
(For normal people) and he golf's but his diet is really
not the greatest
and maybe as we get closer someone will come out with something. 🙂
08:26 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Yep... I'm 5' 8.5" and all I can say is that I wish I was taller 😀

It's hard enough to keep weight off if you have a regular diet but if your regular diet is KFC & McDonalds, that's going to be tough. Yes, he golfs but it's only exercise if you walk, not ride a golf cart. 😀
08:38 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Lisa Heinz
B
I hope I didn't sound like I was insulting folks 🫣
I got 9 people in my family like that 😶 You know
companies certainly don't make it easy for folks to eat healthily or raise their families with healthy diets.
Most people have very crunched schedules especially
have active kids
08:45 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Not at all! Agree that there's a reason why poor people are usually overweight, because nutritious food is $$$.

For me, weight is a poor measure, when what you want to measure is health (more complex).

Having said that, my late F.I.L. was 5' 5" and over 220 lbs. When he got sick, oh boy!
08:51 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Lisa Heinz
B
My ex-husband's father', brother and he are
around 5'5" around 200lbs. The brother died of a heart attack. Doctor kept warning him and he just
didn't care. Neither did my ex-husband or his dad.
😐️
08:56 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Sorry to hear about that. Sometimes all you can do is "bring the horse to the water". One of my bro-in-law smokes a lot and his SO is a doctor... 🤷

Re. my F.I.L., he got sick so he stayed with my other bro-in-law. When it came to his personal care, going to the bathroom was a 4-person job!
08:58 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Lisa Heinz
B
I hear ya. It's tough to watch people you care about do things that are not so great for them. Sometimes nothing works to get through to them. 😒
09:02 PM - Aug 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}