Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
This debate is a shit-show because of Ramaswamy & DeSantis. It really is.

Whether you like it or not, there are serious Republicans on that stage and those fucking idiots are definitely not it.

Which scares the shit out of me because they'd 100% take us further into authoritarianism.
10:18 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
They wouldn't possibly get elected. Given that, they're a distraction from steadily promoting the achievements and kept promises by the Biden-Harris administration and the additional good for the entire country that could be achieved by gaining some seats in the House particularly by replacing MAGA.
10:29 PM - Aug 23, 2023
B
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
That's *exactly* what we said about Trump, and look what happened.

I do not trust white America to do the right thing.

If we're not outright voting for white christofascists, we're pissing & moaning about our purity ponies.
10:52 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Annette Licitra
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
Not sure I buy the concept of “serious Republicans” in this election cycle. 50 years ago, sure. But I agree with your larger point. Those two characters love autocrats and absolutely would be autocrats.
10:25 PM - Aug 23, 2023
B
In response to Annette Licitra.
I think you get what I mean here. 😄

Haley & Christie are serious Republicans, in that they're mostly old-school types.

The only reason they all seem so bonkers now is because Trump pulled the blindfold off. We're measuring everyone against Trump (or should be) instead of against Democrats.
10:57 PM - Aug 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}