Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I wholly agree. Trans people have basically been outlawed on Florida. I wish I knew what to do right now to help. Voting and talking to folks about it will help some, but what can we do to bring hope and immediate assistance?
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
Y'all, we really need to go in to help and save the trans community. The republican party's goal against them is the same as Hitler against the Jews. If you know the real history of the world, you know that we cannot sit by and remain silent.
07:30 AM - Aug 24, 2023
07:34 AM - Aug 24, 2023
lively
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Reach out to the people in your community to make sure they know they are loved and valued. This might look like helping trans people to stay housed or find food or just getting coffee (instead of being a pride rally). Sure, it’s great to help people move if they want, but we shouldn’t have to move.
08:58 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Finn Porter
A
There are a lot of folks trying to leave for blue states. They have gofundmes up. They might need help finding housing, jobs, etc. There are organisations helping out those that can't leave. I don't have access to all the info from here but there is lots on tiktok and I'm sure it can be googled too.
07:49 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Phred
A
Find a resource in a welcoming state and donate either money or time.
07:39 AM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}