Marvin Edmonds
B
This is exactly the time. Obama wasted the first two years of his presidency and so has Biden. Restricting our choices to two is not my definition of Liberal Democrat. Clinton won by 3 million votes. She was defeated by the Electoral College. Stop blaming Greens and fix the system.
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
This is not a time for candidates just trying to make a point: our democracy is at stake.

Cornel West needs to take a seat already.
10:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
09:56 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
Marvin, I strongly urge you to read the Build Back Better agenda. All of it. For a U.S. agenda it's progressive AF. Build around that.
When a nation is in peril of losing it's democracy, it's exactly the time to rally around the guy standing against authoritarianism.
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
12:17 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Thank you for not insulting me. Unlike Germany, Greens in America are ridiculed for their positions. I have lived in the USA all my life. Third parties are the tugboats that move the major parties to get things done. Without us nothing gets done. It is how our system works.
02:51 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
Yes - the system sucks. All I'm saying is you need to work from the bottom up (which you said you were doing.) But what's happening in the US right now won't be fixed by voting for 3rd party candidates 2024. And what I said about the BBB agenda stands. It's transformational but needs the votes.
03:02 PM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}