Obsidian
A
Harrison Floyd, is the only one out of 19 defendants behind bars. He says below, that he doesn't have enough money to hire a lawyer. Meanwhile, Trump posts bail in 24 minutes then raises $7MM off his mugshot. This is all you need to know about how much Trump and MAGA world care about Black people.
WATCH: Black Voices For Trump Leader Harrison Floyd, Who Was Denied Bond, Appears In Court - YouTube

Harrison Floyd, the lone co-defendant in former President Trump’s election interference case in Georgia who is still in custody, was denied bond by a state j...

02:51 AM - Aug 29, 2023 (Edited)
Jess Martin
A
In response to Obsidian.
Yup. He's been used as a prop, and has been used thoroughly. I hope he realises a greater sense of self-awareness when he gets out of custody. Because they have shown that he will be left behind.

I almost feel sorry for him.
02:56 AM - Aug 29, 2023 (Edited)
Obsidian
A
Epecially in Fulton County Jail...22 people have died there in the last year. One just last night. Jail pop is 87% black. Half have not seen a judge yet, so presumed innocent. Maybe this experience will change his world view...
In response to Jess Martin.
03:00 AM - Aug 29, 2023 (Edited)
Jess Martin
A
In response to Obsidian.
And he thought he'd be treated differently because he supported Trump?

The level of delusion...but yes, I hope that strikes the fear in him of what happens when racist shits take over power and institutions.
03:04 AM - Aug 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}