Charlotte Clymer
A
Eminem sent a cease-and-desist letter to Vivek Ramaswamy over rapping "Lose Yourself" at a campaign event.

Ramaswamy will act like this is all a big joke and doesn't matter, but I guarantee you this one hurts.

Inside every conservative fratboy is an Eminem stan who willfully ignores his politics.
01:59 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
There is a long history of republican candidates co-opting songs by artists who don't support Republican policies. My oldest memory is Ronald Reagan using Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA which was actually a song more about disillusionment than pride.
12:53 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Civil Canuck
A
Vivek's rapping his plan to launch a massive shot to catapult into the presidency (or maybe VP) of the United States. That's how bloated his damn head is. 😂
11:42 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Kos
A
That was a very perceptive observation :)
11:36 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Fearlessgirl24
A
I have never heard of Vivek before. Damn GOP.
01:37 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Vivek, has nothing inside him except grifting off of others and bullying, we've had enough of that these last 8 years.
02:29 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Kettlecorn
A
It’s like Chris Christie describing himself as a big Springsteen fan, while actively supporting policies that would inflict more hardship and pain on the people the Boss sings about.
02:19 PM - Aug 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}