Save Democracy and Decency
A
I wonder how many of the people who were fanatical Bernie supporters who literally vilified Hillary Clinton are today thinking "what have I done?". I'm guessing not many. Denial is a powerful thing.
05:20 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Remember Gea
A
In response to Save Democracy and Decency.
Bernie fan here, but gladly voted for Hillary. She was going to win if it hadn’t been for the cheating/criminal/murderous orange asswipe & she would’ve made a great president. History will hopefully unravel all the times there was a coup in the US!
09:46 AM - Apr 05, 2024
A
In response to Remember Gea.
Especially considering the context of what was happening, bernie ran an extremely irresponsible campaign. The cult-like adulation was not easily transferable if his hail marry pass fails (as it did). It was dishonest to convince his youthful followers that he would pass M4A in Congress despite GOP.
10:52 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
yeah, berniebutts don’t do that. nfw they’ll ever admit a brilliant, experienced woman could have been world changing. i mean from our current world. the nightmare. but berniebros are still just bashing joe. probably they do just fine under tfg.
07:57 PM - Nov 12, 2023
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
I think some of them don't mind a violent revolution as a result of the division and trump getting elected. Susan Sarandon literally said it to Chris Hays. Such a clusterfvck
08:07 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
You can be a Bernie supporter and a Hilary voter. I hated feeling that Clinton and Biden were shoved down my throat by the media. Bernie was just trying to save us all and no one listened. The media wanted Bill Clinton and Obama so bad even if it meant pushing for the wife and the VP.
12:01 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Kirk Shelton.
Hilary would have been a great president and Biden is doing a great job. I don't regret my votes but when it seems like Bernie is a broken record is because no one is hearing him, or doing anything about what he's saying. I've been a Bernie fan since like 2010 and still nothing has changed.
12:03 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
I will never not be furious at MoveOn for deciding to endorse a candidate & putting steam behind Bernie. It was a horrible decision. We got so fucked by clueless wyt people, many of them who I thought of as friends.
11:47 AM - Sep 15, 2023
DKemp Designs
A
Yes the mirror is a fanciful thing, often showing us what we want to see and not the #truth . I think Bernie has some good ideas, but is not the leader we need in the hot seat.
11:47 AM - Sep 15, 2023
David J. Fielding
A
I wanted Bernie, was not fanatically opposed to Hillary, but simply because I don't believe in dynasties. We had two Bush's. I loathed the DNC for pushing Bernie aside and putting Hillary as the front runner - but I gladly voted for her and was pissed at the outcome and the vile person who won.
11:45 AM - Sep 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
personality cults are bizarre. They seem to be a negative side effect of the social media age... trump personality cult, musk personality cult... twitter these days is 24/7 musk bots gushing about musk and his family. It's nauseating.
07:01 PM - Aug 29, 2023
RA
A
The ones I know are educated, disaffected white guys who now mostly just both-sides it and complain about Biden. 😒
05:21 PM - Aug 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}